Ateeya Manzoor believes the Management consulting as the practice of helping organizations to improve their performance, operating primarily through the analysis of existing organizational problems and the development of plans for improvement. In today’s times when a lot of industries are continually exposed to external as well as internal risks, it has become extremely important for businesses to leverage technology in order to achieve a superlative business performance.
When it comes to consulting, consultants like Ateeya Manzoor uses their knowledge and experience to help companies achieve their goals. Ateeya Manzoor a Management consultant work to deal with both current and future problems that a company might face. There are many different areas of operations in which consultancy covers.
Here under some important functional areas according to Ateeya Manzoor:
- a) Managing the Change: There are many different internal and external factors that affect business environments. There will have to be changes made throughout the company to account for these changes. Managing the change is about its quick anticipation and developing the capabilities of organization to accept the change. The risk of losses that a change may bring will be negated.
- b) Business Transformation Outsourcing (BTO): Professional organizations know what their core competencies are. With increasing wave of globalization, many corporations felt the need to focus only on their core competencies and outsource their other activities. This allows them to become more competitive. Consulting identifies what shall be outsourced, to which location and how can this be beneficial for organization.
- c) Human Resource: Human resources refer to many things such as labor relations, health and safety, staffing, compensation, and recruitment.
- d) Executive Coaching: It is important for the executives at all levels to be educated and trained in new processes, technologies and knowledge areas to improve their efficiency and effectiveness. A consultant will equip each level with the suitable skills.
- e) Customer Relationship (CRM): Although doing so is important, CRM means more than having someone to man the phones when people call in making queries. Consumer feedback and questions need to be taken into account when it comes to making new marketing plans and sales efforts. Also, there should be multiple outlets for the customer to communicate with the company and receive a suitable response quickly.
- f) Advertising: Advertising can use many different methods. When it comes to effective and cheap advertising, internet-based methods are certainly the leaders. These methods can include email advertising, banner advertising, search engine optimization, etc. There are also offline channels like TV, Radio, Newspapers, Billboards, etc. With so many options, the company may have a difficult time deciding which is best. Management consulting develops effective advertisement plans in accordance with the short and long term objectives of the organization and guides it on the timings to launch these. It can also develop measures to evaluate the efficacy of these programs.
- g) Finance: It is a step ahead of usual accountancy. A consultant may focus on erasing debt or coming up with new investments to cover some of the company’s losses.
For more about Ateeya Manzoor click here